<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'd kinda like to see Jennifer Dempster play Bailey Quarters. Oh, I know that they don't really look alike. They both have a certain down-home appeal, though.

Okay, there are major differences. Jan Smithers had a quiet, smoldering type of beauty about her -- the classic librarian-style beauty. Jennifer Dempster's facial features aren't as finely sculptured, but she's exceptionally fit and she's beautiful. I know that she doesn't really fit the Bailey Quarters mold, but it might be nice to see her try.

Yes, Bailey is still my favorite character. The upcoming WKRP season one DVD set will be worthwhile just to see her. Too bad she doesn't appear in every episode, at least not during the first season.

Man. I'd love to meet either one of these remarkable beauties sometime.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?