<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Previously, I had talked about how Zooey Deschanel would be a good choice to play Bailey Quarters. It occurs to me that her sister, Emily Deschanel, might be an interesting choice to portray Jennifer Marlowe.

Oh, I know. She doesn't have Loni Anderson's voluptuous figure or raw sex appeal. She's also way too skinny. Nevertheless, she's extremely attractive -- the kind of woman whose face should be carved out of marble. I don't think she can fit the role exceptionally well, but it would be interesting to see her try. She does have the acting chops that are needed to pull of the raw sensuality needed, even though she's not quite the right physical type.

The sisters Deschanel. Two women, beautiful in their own different ways. I'd love to see them work together sometime.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?